This article is part of a series documenting our flight and lounge experiences as we travelled to and from Europe in First and Business Class (on points) through April and May 2016.
- Emirates Chauffeur Drive
- Emirates First and Business Class Lounge - Melbourne
- Emirates A380 top deck layout with pictures
- Emirates First Class with a toddler (Melbourne to Dubai)
- Emirates Business Class Lounge - Dubai
- Emirates Business Class with a toddler (Dubai to Rome)
- Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge - Paris
- Cathay Pacific Business Class with a toddler (Paris to Hong Kong / Hong Kong to Melbourne)
- Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge - Hong Kong
- Emirates vs Cathay Pacific Business Class... with a toddler
I’ve made this super special image of the top deck of an Emirates A380 that’s meant for viewing with a couple of companion articles on the site.
Emirates have a number of different A380 layouts and this is the one that we flew from Melbourne to Dubai in First Class, and then Dubai to Rome in Business Class.
Sit back, relax and enjoy my mad graphics skills below….
Note that the original layout without my pictures is courtesy of www.seatguru.com.